- Case study
Entelect was approached to perform a technical audit of the current IT architecture and development environment within Barloworld Logistics.
The aim was to identify risks and possible areas of improvement, and provide recommendations and a suggested roadmap going forward.
Barloworld Logistics identified the following key areas to focus the audit on:
– Overall architecture, and the use of message-oriented middleware
– Database design
– Infrastructure, configuration and maintenance
– BI analysis and reporting to assess maturity
– Development processes and practices, such as the packaging and deployment of applications and services
– Multi-tenancy implementation to cater for various customer requests
– System performance and health monitoring